The 4-Hour Work Week By Timothy Ferriss
Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan – there is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times. Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, or just living more and working less, this book is the blueprint.
This step-by step guide to luxury lifestyle design teaches:
* How Tim went from $40,000 dollars per year and 80 hours per week to $40,000 per MONTH and 4 hours per week
* How to outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants for $5 per hour and do whatever you want
* How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
* How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist
* How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent ‘mini-retirements’.
Related Results : the 4 hour work week audiobook by timothy ferriss,the 4 hour work week tim ferriss audiobook,the 4 hour work week timothy ferriss review,the 4 hour work week timothy ferriss summary,the 4-hour work weekthe 4-hour work week audiobook,